ERP with Microsoft Dynamics 365
A clear visibility of overall operations and standardized business processes are critical while venturing into new markets. This is enabled by Microsoft Dynamics 365 that goes beyond traditional ERP systems by bringing comprehensive enterprise resource planning functionality together with the Office 365 apps you already know in a single, cloud-based service. It helps small or medium-sized businesses with Financials and large enterprises with Operations.
- Dynamics 365 for Financials makes ordering, selling, invoicing, and reporting easier—starting on day one. It allows users to create personalized sales quotes and convert them into professional invoices without leaving Outlook. It also makes it easy to automatically process payments and reconcile bank accounts—easily identifying past-due accounts to expedite collections. Organizations can dramatically improve their supply chain management with dynamically updated inventory levels, automated ordering, and data-driven forecasting. Financial management gets easier and better with a complete picture of financial data across accounting, sales, purchasing, inventory, and customer accounts.
- Dynamics 365 for Operations provides global scalability and digital intelligence that accelerates the growth of organizations. In manufacturing, it helps to simplify production floor management, accelerate product introductions and offer flexibility in delivery alternatives. In retail, it helps to deliver brilliant customer experiences, move products smoothly from procurement to sale and merchandise. In IT, it enables rapid business transformation and cost-effectively supports the IT needs of the business
CRM with Microsoft Dynamics 365
Dynamics 365 enables enterprises to market smarter, sell effectively, and interact and respond everywhere. It provides business intelligence and productivity through tight integration with the Office 365 apps you already use. Dynamics 365 delivers the full spectrum of CRM through five individual apps— Sales, Customer Service, Field Service, Project Service Automation, and Marketing —that work seamlessly together.
- Dynamics 365 for Sales empower salespeople with predictive analytics, digital intelligence, and automated lead scoring. It enables personal engagement within the team with shared meeting notes, events, and custom sales documents created with real-time co-authoring. It provides the sales team with social insights, up-to-date company information, and an embedded sales process, so that they know how and when to engage. Easy-to use dashboards and gamification significantly improve sales performance.
- Dynamics 365 for Customer Service enables firms to offer world class customer service that in turn drives loyalty. It provides a unified platform that makes information available across engagements—so agents offer the consistency and personalization that customers expect. There is a customer self-service portal with a searchable knowledge base and an online community space where peers respond. In addition, the data analytics in Customer Service enables predictive and proactive customer service.
- Adobe Marketing Cloud For marketing, Microsoft Dynamics 365 Enterprise edition offers Adobe Marketing Cloud service that provides a comprehensive marketing application that organizations can use to create powerful customer experiences. A unified customer profile enables integrated, cross-channel marketing. Adobe Marketing Cloud enables firms to create campaigns that are personalized, contextual, and content-rich to maximize customers’ loyalty and lifetime value. These campaigns can then be run across myriad channels and help organizations measure ROI across the board.
- Dynamics 365 for Field Service provides everything service team needs—from optimized scheduling to predictive maintenance. It includes tools for service representatives and dispatchers and an additional automated tool that schedules appointments for them, making it easy to fit more appointments into the day. Managing service agreements including recurring service calls and contracts, installed products, and warranties—across customers and locations becomes effortless. Dynamics 365 for Field Service improves productivity of technicians by providing native mobile applications with real-time and offline data.
- Dynamics 365 for Project Service Automation helps organizations successfully manage their projects and meet customer requirements, driving customer satisfaction and loyalty. It provides the business development team a single place to access sales force automation services and social insights that make every conversation relevant and productive. It enables sales and project managers to collaborate on estimates using templates. With unified resourcing and scheduling, managers can assign the best consultants to each project based on their skills, availability, and interest.