AX for Retail
At the heart of every successful business are the people who make things happen. And at the heart of Retail are the interactions between those people and the customers they serve – the interactions that make all the difference in building loyalty and delivering on your brand promise.
Microsoft Dynamics designs modern business solutions to exceed the expectations of today and embrace the opportunities of tomorrow – solutions that empower individuals with intuitive tools that allow them to do their best work.
Microsoft Dynamics for Retail empowers retailers of all sizes around the world to be dynamic – delivering a complete shopping experience with a seamless and differentiating solution that is more modern, more mobile, and more global. End-to-end capabilities from point of sale (POS), store operations, merchandising, e-commerce, call center, marketing, customer care to supply chain, financials and more can be deployed in the way that makes the most sense for your business – targeted to specific needs or complete business transformation. With Microsoft Dynamics for Retail, retailers can maximise their return on investment (ROI), mainly because the solution is built on Microsoft products and technology. Further, new functionality can be added faster and more cost-effectively, giving retailers the flexibility to scale their operations, add locations and change processes as new opportunities arise. Thus, retailers gain the insight to operate with agility and provide great customer experiences that build enduring loyalty.
- Single, end-to-end solution that standardizes processes across the organization and offers retailers deep insight into business performance, consequently improving the operational efficiency.
- Access to Role Tailored tools and information empowers employees to work smart, connect with suppliers and provide faster customer service.
- Easy-to-use intuitive user interface minimizes training requirements, making it easy for employees to get to work right away
- React quickly to change by adding stores and expanding into new retail channels.
Key Features and Functionalities
Centralized store management
- Manage POS terminals centrally
- Consistent data model and business rules between store and ERP processes provide accurate, timely, and consistent data
- Powerful data replication helps ensure critical updates across the organization
- Purpose-built POS components are integrated into Microsoft Dynamics AX for Retail
- Continue to capture transactions and serve customers even when store connectivity to headquarters is down with fault-tolerant, resilient POS
- Powerful POS capabilities
Optimize inventory management and merchandising decisions
- Optimize for profitability with pricing flexibility
- Optimize purchasing and replenishment
- Flexible four-level item hierarchy drives valuable reporting insight to improve assortment planning and product mix
Gain insight into product, department, and store performance
Respond immediately to trends in customer purchasing behavior
Ability to track and manage purchases made by loyal customers
Purchase and process gift cards
Improve product pricing management with fact-based decisions
Hardware and payment compliance
- Support retail industry standards, including OPOS
- Manage PCI data security standards compliance and ongoing support.
Global reach and scalability
- Adapt quickly to changing business requirements with POS add-ins and extensible headquarters software
- Scale your solution as your business grows and add stores and distribution centers to help you compete—locally and internationally
- Easily operate your business across geographies and locations with flexible deployment options and built-in support for 38 countries in 40 language versions
Support multichannel operations
- Reduce TCO with out-of-the-box support for critical payment integration
- Enhance the customer experience by managing payments across channels
- Create and publish catalogs and manage offers across multiple channels
- Business Ready Enhancement Plan is a global maintenance plan with benefits that include product upgrades, predictable pricing, online support through Customer Source and Knowledge Base, and unlimited e-learning
- Extend the value of your solution through tight integration with other Microsoft business applications and technologies