Microsoft Dynamics CRM
It is a customer relationship management software package developed by Microsoft.Customer relationship management—often called CRM, CRM system, or CRM software—is a business solution that helps companies improve marketing, sales, and service engagement with their customers to drive organizational efficiency, while helping to improve customer experience.
What can CRM do for an organization?
CRM can help reduce costs and increase profitability by organizing and automating business processes that nurture customer relationships and satisfaction across all interactions—marketing, sales, and customer service. CRM solutions can deliver return on investment (ROI) through marketing automation, customer service, and sales force automation.
The top reasons organizations choose Microsoft Dynamics CRM to create world- class customer experiences include the following:
- Value – Microsoft Dynamics CRM is regarded by many customers and industry analysts as one of the best values in the industry
- Familiarity – Microsoft Dynamics CRM provides you with a powerful set of CRM capabilities right within the natural and familiar Microsoft Outlook client
- Choice – Microsoft Dynamics CRM offers a choice of on-premises, on-demand, and partner-hosted solutions based on the same architecture and code base so you can select the best model for your organization
- You have peace of mind knowing that Microsoft Dynamics CRM Online is supported by a 99.9% uptime financially backed service level agreement
- Flexibility – Microsoft Dynamics CRM can be easily customized to support your changing needs. Extend Microsoft Dynamics CRM beyond customer management to manage other critical relationships with partners, suppliers, contractors, assets, and other key elements
- Global – Microsoft Dynamics CRM is used by customers globally in over 82 countries, is available in over 41 languages, and provides full multi-currency and multi-language support
- Partners – Thousands of partners in over 82 countries sell, service, and support Microsoft Dynamics CRM. With their unique expertise and skills, these leading partners are a huge asset for your CRM project
- Solutions – We provide a range of solutions integrated over the familiar Microsoft interface for your CRM project, so you can maximize your investment and increase your productivity
| Customer Service
- Ensure efficient customer service processes
- Create a shared knowledgebase of support information
- Automate service scheduling
- Improve customer satisfaction with timely delivery of accurate services.
- Keep customers informed by setting initial expectations and keeping them apprised of scheduling updates if circumstances change.
- Adjust resource assignments in real time to meet high priority requests.
- Contact the best customers with targeted promotions and email communications
- Set up and run quick sales campaigns with the minimum of effort
- Run large, complex campaigns more easily through one interface
- Simplify cross-department campaigns run in conjunction with the sales team
- Send bulk e-mail messages and track all responses
- Increase sales success
- Guided Sales Processes
- Product Families
- Sales Hierarchies
- Manage work more easily
- Understand customer needs
- Improve sales qualification
- Build better relationships
- Work away from the office
- Share information
|| CRM for tablets enhancements
- Microsoft Social Listening is a powerful new service that your organization can use to monitor social media channels like Twitter and Facebook.
- Use Microsoft Social Listening to track products, brands, competitors, and campaigns globally and in real time to gain a true understanding of your customers and your business across the social web.
- Powerful tools allow you to tailor Microsoft Dynamics CRM to meet your unique business requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM facilitates the delivery of rapid business value with an agile solution framework that can be easily tailored and configured.
- The Microsoft Dynamics CRM platform provides a declarative paradigm that ranges from defining the data model to providing integrated persistence, security, API access, user experience and programming paradigms based on a modern open architecture.
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for tablets helps you stay connected and productive wherever you are.
- CRM for tablets has been enhanced to increase sales productivity.
- A new personalized home experience allows mobile employees to pin key records and surface analytics from any tablet enabled dashboard in CRM and to easily access and analyze their key data on the go.
For a complete list of the features and functionality of Dynamics CRM, download Microsoft Dynamics CRM.