Below mentioned are some capabilities of Microsoft Dynamics NAV:
- Financial management and accounting – Manage your cash, assets and banking. Microsoft Dynamics NAV comes with a powerful financial reporting tool that can help accountants and financial analysts extract the most essential business data from the chart of accounts, budgets, cash flow accounts and cost types into financial report.
- Supply chain, manufacturing, and operations – Track and manage your production, inventory, warehouse, orders, and vendors. Microsoft Dynamics NAV also supports agile manufacturing, and supply and capacity planning.
- Sales, marketing and service management – Manage your contacts, campaigns, relationships, sales opportunities, documents and service contract. Send and receive electronic invoices and credit memos as either files or using a document exchange service.
- Project management – Create estimates, track projects, and manage resources and capacity.
- Business Intelligence and Reporting – Improve performance and productivity through better insights from all business processes. Schedule any report to run at a given point in time and use embedded Power BI to easily create insightful charts and reports using Power BI.
- Tablet and touch-optimized user experience enabling SMB customers to access their company data and processes regardless of location or what device they choose to use.
- Faster access to information that matters with personalized home pages that let users view their most important business data and key performance indicators in a glance. Sophisticated color coding and live data help users prioritize actions and stay productive.
- VAT Compliant- Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a quick and effective way to be VAT compliant on a world class ERP.
- Cloud deployment – Deploy with zero footprint in the cloud on Microsoft Azure. With Azure, you can have a more stable and secure infrastructure – backed by Service Level Agreements, save time on new server deployment and migration, eliminate hardware costs and scale up and down as needed. Levtech has capabilities across cloud options be it private, public or hybrid cloud, that enable you to seamlessly transition to Microsoft Azure, and get the maximum value in the shortest time. An on-premise deployment of Microsoft Dynamics NAV is also possible.
For a complete list of the features and functionality of Microsoft Dynamics NAV, download the Product Overview and Capability Guide for Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018.