Who can use LS Activity?
- Retail oriented companies offering courses who need to reserve experts and equipment,
- Salons, spas, fitness centers orcountry clubs that need to reserve resources and spaces
- Restaurants that need to manage table reservations and events,
- Businesses in the transport and leisure industry that need to reserve rides and trips and issue admissions,
What can you manage with LS Activity?
- Reservations and Appointments – Manage reservations and appointments for single and multi-clients, single and multi-locations or single and multi-resources. With LS Activity, you can send email confirmations and reminders and carry out additional charging, if required.
- Ticketing Features – Set-up script templates, issue and print tickets, and control admissions and logging.
- Simple Rental Support – Reserve rental equipment and determine quantity and price based on duration (minutes, hours, days). You can also print rental contracts at POS.
- Classes and Ongoing Rides – Classes with limited number of participants can be scheduled as ongoing activity on set dates and times.
- Courses – Courses with limited number of participants can be pre-scheduled, and all needed resources reserved for each course session on multiple days. You can also manage your payment and waiting lists
- Events – Manage event, where multiple resources, for instance conference rooms, equipment and service personnel, can be reserved for a scheduled period. The reservation can contain multiple event dates, and even reserve resources outside the period scope of each event, for instance for preparation purposes.
To know more about the solution Download the Brochure