Many property developers and real estate managers are already managing buyers’ inquiries, investor relationships and project information. A customer relationship management system such as Property 365 can provide you with the industry tools to manage sales, leads, rental, marketing and facility management.
Property 365 is a Microsoft Dynamics 365 based end-to-end solution for the real estate industry. The solution helps you build a customer centric approach, streamline your property sales, marketing, post sales and service process, which improves your brand image, efficiency and ensures effective collaboration between departments.
Property 365 is integrated with Microsoft Office and leverages Power BI to build flexible and customizable dashboards that provides users instant and easy access to reports and insights on the business. The solution also uses sales automation, customer service and Marketing in Dynamics 365.
- Localized for regional real estate market.
- Helps developers, owners and agents to satisfy their regulatory requirements.
- With Microsoft Dynamics 365 being tightly integrated with your email system and available on mobile devices, you will get all the information that is needed, when it is needed.
- The service module helps in addressing customer complaints and maintenance issues quickly and flawlessly.
- Sales and marketing module help you communicate effectively with your customers.
- Lead/Enquiry Management: Capture property enquiries and track the status of leads and prospects. Leads and prospects can be directly acquired via webforms on your websites. These can be assigned automatically based on predefined assigning rules and are further qualified into opportunities upon analysis of information. Access information about prospects, including notes and attachments from anywhere, anytime and schedule all your sales activities online. You can also automate shortlisting of units based on your prospects’ preferences.
- Customer Management: Get a 360 degree of your customers and keep them engaged with personalised, relevant campaigns. Send them automated alerts and reminders about pending payments, contract renewals etc. Customizable customer portals allow your tenants to view their payments history, access relevant documents such as tenancy contracts, request for renewal or termination of contracts and raise and track maintenance requests.
- Offer Management: Streamline your offer management process, all the way from contracts to approvals to payment and PDC. Reserve property units against offers for a predefined period and manage shortlisted units. The Approval module makes your multi-layered approval workflow process a breeze. Enjoy payment flexibility in the form of different payment plans including milestone-based payments, balloon payments, and turnover based. Convert an offer into a sales or rental automatically after completion of the approval process. Automate receivables based on payment terms of an offer.
- Sales and Rental Management: Engage meaningfully with brokers, investors and end-users with structured sales, post-sales, rental and post-rental processes. Create your sales and rental transactions from an offer and capture relevant details such as contract valid from and till date, contract sign date, handover date etc. Generate, amend or cancel contracts, track contract validities and get alerts for impending expiries. Post-sale, property units can be upgraded, downgraded or swapped.
- Marketing: Nurture your digital leads through intuitive, personalised and targeted marketing campaigns, including email and SMS. The sales and marketing module help you to communicate effectively with your customers.
- Mobility: Access business critical information such as lead status, contact details, quotations, contracts, maintenance requests, on the go. Information can be acquired at all times, thanks to the tight integration of Dynamics 365 with your email system which is also available on mobile devices.
- Reports and Dashboards: Offer best user experience and strategic decision making with highly visual, interactive and easy-to-interpret dashboards and views. These reports and dashboards help gain insight of your real estate business, and help you make the right decision.
- Alerts and Reminders: Set up multiple alerts and reminders to track quotation expiry, contract expiry, pending payments etc. For smooth sales and rental management, you can also receive alerts for impending expires.